segunda-feira, 25 de junho de 2012


Good evening everybody.

There's an amazing news for all of you.

Recently, Stigmata XXI signed with the Net Label 'Schatten Projekt' to release it's first album in a virtual format. Relax, it will be released in a physical format too, CD and LP. It will be released first virtually and the CD will come out in later September.



First of all, let's go to the details of the album. For the people who will download the album by Schatten Projekt, it has a different cover painted by me. A good reason for people to buy the physical album is all the different art on the cover, and other pieces of work "carved" on the album.

For this first album, there will be only 100 copies of this special edition. For the regular ones, not only the cover but the whole artwork is going to be really different. This is all for you my friends and fans.

I'm really happy because now my dream is about to come true, I'm feeling like a mother giving birth to the most beautiful child. If I tell you that I'm only excited, I will be lying brutally.

My real state can be pictured by depression, anxiety (I'm becoming even fatter because of that), and happiness, everything at the same time. It's just like a rainy but hot night in the summer.

Please, support that cause, I'm doing everything I can for you my friends and fans. My spiritual epilepsy is just for you, all that strength is dedicated to you.

Please, get ready for more news

Joseph Stones

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário