segunda-feira, 20 de agosto de 2012

From Lazarus To The Cocoon


I was dreaming about love
I was dreaming about the sun
I'm sorry, baby, we don't know where we've gone

Let revenge talk to us
Since it sounds blue to me
This is clean as insanity
Since the time you cried
Since I wasted my time

Time of mine
Lovely time of mine
That brings sadness and insists more and more
Taking my joy away from me
It's time, the time of mine

I remember the time
That the wooden forests used to be colored
In varied shapes and sizes
Trying to put me lucid again
Putting or the morning of the sun
Or the pale light of the moon upon me once again

Time of mine
The lack of this time of mine
So sensitive and meaningless as the blink of an eye
Removing even the final chapter from my sight
It's time, the time of mine

If I just had one thing to say
Just one thing like in the fairy tales
I would change everything including my present
I would write my past and give it to the moth
Moths can take it away
To the time, until the time
Right time

It's time, the time of mine
When the only creature remaning is the saint that proclaimed hate
When the only thing remaning is the wind passing by 
Removing each ion from our skins
It's time, only time that kills us
Where is your glory?
O, there's no glory

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário